All the Fertilizer provided by Border Sports Services is sourced at the highest quality from Mivena.
Mivena was formed in 2001 with the aim to produce speciality fertilizers using the newest technologies available and to supply a quality product that remains efficient yet competitive. This has seen Mivena grow rapidly over the years and their products are available in over 25 countries.
Three main technologies we use are:
Controlled Release Fertilizer (CRF) with five longevities per analysis
Slow Release Fertilizer (SRF)
Water Soluble Fertilizer (WSF)
Key features are a high concentration of major nutrients and, where necessary, a balanced trace element (TE) package.
With Mivena’s comprehensive range of fertilizers we can help to keep costs down without compromising on quality or longevity.
– A range of resin coated outfield fertilizers with longevities from 2-3 up to 8-9 months release. By using only resin coated N the release of Granucote is regulated by the osmosis process, and it is only temperature that determines the release level, keeping it in line with the plant’s needs.
- Sulphur free, slow release fertilizer for use on all fine turf areas with high levels of MU to give consistent performance and 8-12 weeks longevity. This range of four specially formulated fertilizers are homogenous, offer a minimal risk of scorching, and are easy to apply due to uniformity of the particle size.
– A cost effective controlled release fertilizer for all outfield areas to give a fast start and consistent longevity. This is a very economical product that will provide a rapid green-up and consistent longevity.
– Economical fertilizer for fine turf areas offering a quick response and added MU to give 6-10 weeks longevity. With six different analysis and a Trace Element package to choose from this range can be used on any area such as Football pitches, Golf Tees and Fine turf.
– A fast acting water soluble fertilizer with most of the necessary Trace Elements (TE) in chelated EDTA form, it is 100% soluble in water above 8 degrees C. Low application rates and ease of use make this a great product to use over small or large areas to give a fast response at a low cost.
If you have any questions and would like to talk to us further regarding our range of Fertilizers and how they can help you please contact us
today and we will be happy to help.